Crewed Grenadines yacht charters can include visits to the larger islands of St. Vincent and Grenada as well as the smaller islands in between that make up the Grenadines. Sailing trips in the Grenadines are best suited for those in search of a true Caribbean experience, combining remote anchorages, local island flavor, and dense tropical settings on the larger islands of St. Vincent and Grenada.
This cruising area is situated in the southern part of the Windward Islands chain and features a select handful of excellent yachts at all price points.
Grenadines Crewed Charter Experience Video
Watch a short video featuring 74' Catamaran Xenia 74. She's one of our favorite high-end exclusive suggestions for families, couples or special occasions with availability in the Grenadines during the Summer months.
- Various itinerary options: With various starting and ending ports as well as island destinations to choose from, a crewed charter in the Grenadines presents a multitude of itinerary options. We can provide expert and first-hand guidance in selecting the right itinerary option for you and your group. Learn more about your itinerary options in the Grenadines.
- Unspoiled and untouched by recent hurricanes: The Grenadines has always been a safe haven during hurricane months. This area remains so today and offers a wonderful short term alternative to the ever-popular Virgin Islands.
- Ideal alternative for repeat groups: If you've already experienced the BVI, the Grenadines offer a wonderful alternative. A charter in this area will provide experienced charterer's with a slightly more authentic experience.
A repeat client and group of couples that we booked aboard 50' Catamaran Gambit in January 2020 said:
Hi Lynne, Thank you again for pairing us so perfectly last year. Getting to know Doug and Val, and having the privilege of being aboard Gambit twice has been such a treat. I would highly recommend this experience. I was just speaking with a friend yesterday about what a match making pro you are! We will certainly be in touch when we can carve out the time to sail again. Warmly,
Meg C., Virginia
High-End Exclusive Suggestions
- 2018, 62' Lagoon Essence Catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- 4 nearly identical Queen cabins
- Crew of 3
- Fly-bridge deck
- Available in the Grenadines in June - August 2020
- Rates from $35,000 to $39,800
Mid-Range Luxury Options
- 2017, 62' Lagoon Catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- 1 Master Queen Suite plus 2 Queen cabins
- Crew of 2 & Fly-bridge deck
- One of our favorite crews, now on this lovely Lagoon 62!
- Willing to travel, calendar depending
- Rates from $25,725 to $29,925
More Affordable Recommendations
- 2008, 51' Lagoon Catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- 4 Queen cabins or 3 Queen cabins & 1 upper/lower Twin cabin
- Crew of 2
- Raised helm seating area
- Availability in the Grenadines, summer months, calendar depending
- Rates from $17,000 to $22,750
Grenadines Yacht Choices
Enjoy a Grenadines yacht charter aboard one of our catamarans, monohull sailboats and luxury motor yachts. Learn more about our various yacht styles or contact us to get our expert help selecting the right yacht style for your charter.
The Charter Experience
Crewed charters in the Grenadines offer guests a wide array of onboard activities, including sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, water skiing, wakeboarding, fishing or scuba diving. Learn more about what the charter experience offers.